Receptionist / Administrator
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable and enthusiastic person to join our Reception / Admin team. You must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and be willing to take on a wide and varied range of duties. It is essential that you have experience of working in an office-based environment, be IT literate and be able to prioritise workload. Previous GP practice/NHS experience is desirable although not essential as full training will be given. The post is permanent, 24 hours per week to be worked across 4 days, Monday to Friday (however, flexibility to provide additional hours due to annual leave or sickness is essential).
The purpose of the role is to:
- Offer general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice
- To be a member of our front-facing reception team
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies.
For further information please follow this link to NHS Jobs website:
Listed 15 May 2018