Summary Care Record
It is a requirement for all practices to allow patients to view the information that is on their summary care record.
If you are aged 16 or over and would like to view the immunisations, allergies and adverse reactions and medication screen of your medical record please bring along to the surgery two forms of ID. These must be:-
- A picture ID such as a passport or driving licence.
- Something to prove your address. This must not be older than three months.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept ID from anyone other than the patient. Therefore wives cannot bring in ID for their husbands, daughters/sons cannot bring in ID for their parents.
Please note: Email addresses cannot be shared. The system will not allow two users (e.g. husband and wife) to use the same email against two different online accounts.
You may find it useful to watch a video that has been prepared by NHS England regarding the Patient On-Line service.
Statement of Intent
Plan to Meet GMS / PMS 2015-16 Contractual Requirement for Patient Online Service
This practice plans to offer the facility for patients to view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records from 31 March 2016.
These dates are subject to the necessary NHS GP systems and software being available to the practice.
This practice currently offers the facility for patients:
- to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- to view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient